Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A little about me...

I love to make things with my hands. Totally addicted to scrapbooks, cards, jewelry. I love to collect stickers, buttons, ribbon, lampwork glass beads etc... and create new things. I love my family dearly and my two dogs(they're my babies), Cookie and Angel, and I am thankful to God all the time for the beautiful blessings that He gives me every day. I’m living life one day at a time and enjoying the little things.

I currently work with my wonderful Mom, and we enjoy spending time together. Below I posted some pics and info of our salon. Feel free to visit any time if you're near by.
I created this blog because I heard it's a good way to keep in touch with family and friends and a great site to blogging. So here it goes... I'll try hard to keep everything posted as much as I can...















Princess Salon: Located on 5227 W. Broward Blvd. Plantation, Fl.

Come experience the relaxation of our Salon and undo what everyday stress does to you. We offer professional salon and spa services and spa packages in an elegant and luxurious setting. At your convenience, please contact us to schedule an appointment or walk-ins are always welcome. We strive to be the best, continuously updating our skills to bring you the in products, techniques and sanitation.
Our business is independently owned and operated by Anca & Andra Nita.
Gift certificates are available for all services and make excellent gifts for all occasions.

Contact us for details. 954-797-5354

No comments:

Post a Comment